Monday, September 25, 2006

So the other day at Petsmart...

So the other day at Petsmart i'm standing behind a short black fellow at the checkout. He's with these two full-size ladies, and when I see his profile, it was like "Oh gosh! that's Gary Coleman!" So I start mouthing and pointing (while trying not to point) "Kristen, that's Gary Coleman!" But she didn't know who he was and before I could say "what 'choo you talkin' 'bout Willis?" he was climbing into a huge Ford with the ladies. Apparently his cameo in Church Ball brought him to Utah and he now lives in a suburb similar to Hollywood, Santaquin. Oh, by the way he looked stoned. Don't believe me?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Coleman

13 comments:

rph said...

Yeah dude. Actually he lived in Utah before the movie. Don't ask why I know that.

Ben said...

rich; why do you know that?

Duane said...

Insane. He's not just the only famous person in Santaquin, but probably the only black person too (and quasi-midget)!

An interesting bio on the little guy: Gary Coleman

Ryan said...

Asexual? with a capital A? poor guy.

rph said...

actually, benjamin, I think the semi-colon was a poor choice for punctuation. You do the math.

Duane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Duane said...

You know benjamin, holmes is right, either the em dash or the simple comma would have been good candidates in that instance.

Just joking, though. We're not trying to turn this blog into a grammar lesson...
... But seriously, you really ought to pay more attention to your punctuation when blogging.

Ben said...

rich; I would've listened in English class if you weren't always freakin' around with my crap

Love,

Ben

rph said...

lick 'em

Ben said...

i already have.

bunjamins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bunjamins said...

Matt Paulos talked to his manager a couple months back, trying to get him to come MC for one of his music festivals(Sego). Matt and friends had gotten together $3,000.00 for the cause from different local businesses.

At the mention of the $3,000.00, Gary's manager told Matt "Mr. Coleman doesn't get out of bed for less than ten thousand."

And he lives in tenesee, always has. Never believe a 'wiki'

rph said...

Thanks professor.