Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Sup fools...

It was good to hear from you Ry guy. I am diggin the choco cabage doll. Graham do you still have it?? Not much new for Helene and I. I am still pluggin away at the undergrad. I have applied to grad schools for dental school but have not yet been invited for any interviews. I did pretty well on the DAT but bombed my math section and therefore plan to retake it in Oct.
Harm told me all about his worries of being booted out of law school for being associated with Christian bandley and grinding picknic tables on bikes and shi. Harm you still with it? Hey man lets get some golf together again. And for that matter mabey we could get a crew together for a couple rounds before the snow falls. Let me know if yall are down and we can set it up for one of the upcoming weekends. eh?? Sorry not money pics at the moment for your enjoyment.
-Rich dog how is the Russkij biz coming??
-Jake how is the tower?
-Harm how is Bella?
-Graham you still up in the lab? Golf??
I gots to hit up some more studies..... Till then.
Choncher.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Who'd have known ppgear would still reach you tay...I'm glad someone has already replied, if you build it they will come, right? good luck with the DATs, i'm impressed you're going for it (i ditched MCAT preps long ago), and it's still early on so not too much stress yet. hey yeah Graham...where IS Hershey?

graham said...

Hershey is alive and well maybe if we all get together i will bring him. as i am writing this i thought may be someone would write back then i remembered you are all still asleep is that how you spell asleep

graham said...

im in for golf