Tuesday, September 26, 2006

...Oh yes I didn't!


...pretty sure you should go with this one Rich.

11 comments:

Duane said...

I definitely think Holmes should use this one. It's much more... "Rich".

*Hey, isn't that the pic where Holmes is next to me and my mullet?

rph said...

Yes!!! Thanks Ryan. I should have seen this coming. I don't think everybody is familiar with this tradition. Maybe you could grace us with the precursors to this lovely addition.

Ryan said...

Rick, are you jealous that Rich's double chin is now on the net but your past-mullett isn't? Rich, glad you like it...the "please no mockery" made me think you were getting sensitive or something. I'll get the precursors out (except i don't think i have rick's anymore).

bunjamins said...

HA!

Ben said...

i like this version but I think that the original is more appropriate

graham said...

rich i think you should go with the one of you and the "Duncans".
you know the one after the basketball game its in the yearbook

Ryan said...

dude, i done forgot when d-face did the duncans!!!

rph said...

d-face? Oh, you call that my d-face?

Ryan said...

Rich, let me get something straightened out right now. it's not your d-face. you are d-face. (I love how most of our posts end-up in b-slaps and name calling)

rph said...

Whatever. I'm still so proud of that moment, especially because it made the year book.

bunjamins said...

Yeah, but so did the weiner of one of Nick Alder's Buddies.