You guys are f' ing me up with this bloggin biz. Next time I will be sure to post some photos of the triple stack. What is everyone doing over conference weekend? We should try and scope some goods. Golf was good. But think how good it would be with a full crew.....???? Rich do you and your lady friend rap the slovic beats at night under the sheetzz? Harmin wrestled me down and roughed me up with his grizzle, I did enjoy.... Also us SLC thugs have fall break on the 5th and 6th of Oct. We should try and plan something during that break as well. Shizha... I am going to be late for class. You were right this blog shii is going to rip us all up.
Trailor... TTT
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I could do some golf Sat. morning. You got me hooked! I might be down before that too so give me a call.
count me in leroys!! BIG CITY
im in for trip-stack
I am planning on golf this coming Sat. I forgot though that I have a rain check for Eagle Wood golf course so a friend and I are going to golf that afternoon. Any of you who want to scope just let me know. It is a little more pricy than the U course. (18$) but super nice. I totally want to set up a crew session too. What works for you guys? let me know.
Post a Comment