Wednesday, September 27, 2006



Helene and I witnessed one of the best shows I have ever been to; way out at the saltair. We saw Muse. I don't know about most of you (besides J- Knut) but I have not been to a concert for some time. It was bout it to feel the heavy beats, so heavy it felt as if my esophagus was going to collapse. I am also a little sore from the mosh pit. All in all it was a really good show. Are all of you familiar with muse?

On a different note: Those of you in for golf say I. (when and where)

6 comments:

graham said...

i don't know muse but i hear
saltair has some sick metal detecting. Well thats what the old timers tell me. I have not had time to go yet.

bunjamins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bunjamins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bunjamins said...

I had to delete the last two comments because they didnt look too good:
I love the ___ in one hand!

Golf (ellipsis) Kristy says Yes! See you there (what about clubs?)

P.p.p.s.s. ask ammon about bethany (sorry ammon!)

Love, Ben
P.S. love,
ben

kjs3 said...

I'm wanting to go in the morning so we can be done before Conference and then I was going to go down to Provo to do car work. Maybe just the 9 at the U? Does that offend Taylor?

rph said...

Love Muse. Any word on their new album? Good or bad review?