Monday, September 25, 2006

I know you didn't believe it . . .

. . . but it's true: I'm engaged. This is most likely going to be our invitation picture. Please keep the mockery to a minimum. Anyway, I'd appreciate it if each of you would post your address in the commentary so I can eventually send you an invite. The wedding will be November 24th in St. Paul Minnesota with the reception that evening. We'll do an openhouse in Utah on December 30th at my parent's place in Alpine. Oh, and does anybody have Ronnie Stickney's address?

7 comments:

Duane said...

Sensational!

I know I just gave you this but:

3835 9th St. N. #1004E
Arlington, VA 22203

I should be able to make it to your open house on Dec. 30th.

Ryan said...

Phenomenal!

385 w 1410 s
Orem, UT 84058

Same address since I was 14.

p.s. by the way duane...that is sensASIANal! not sensational!

Duane said...

Ry- I just wanted to oficially welcome you into the "Techie" club for using tags in your last comment. Good jeeeaarrb.

bunjamins said...

Rich, It's Ronald. and its:

266 s 730 e
Santaquin, UT 84655

JBK said...

RICHARD!

1083 E 560 N
Provo, UT 84606

Ben said...

congrats on the good news!!

harmon
412 heritage center
slc, ut 84112

graham said...

rich i just want to know when you are comming back to the mother land

3012 n. 1410 w. #o3
Lehi UT 84043

the hub of utah