Friday, September 29, 2006

A little help from my friends

So, here's the situation, when Maren moved out to Indiana we left the scooter in the possession of one of her friends. Now I don't have anything against her friend . . . but I would trust one of you guys with it a lot more. So, if any of you are willing to look after my scoot for a while (and I have to be honest I don't know how long of a while it will be until I either sell it of find a miraculous way to get it out here) you are free to use it if you give it a home, don't wreck it, and provide an little bit of shelter when winter comes. It's insured and registered so that won't be an expense for you. Anyway, if anyone if willing to help me out on this let me know via the blog and I will contact you about the particulars. Peace out.

12 comments:

graham said...

Rich,

i could keep it at Patsy's
she might have fun taking it out for a joy ride now and then(i know she enjoyed rolling Taylors bike with him back in the day).

let me know if you want me to borrow/take it form your/her friend ect.

Ben said...

bella might be interested

mrs. farlanderz said...

Rich dis be Tay. I would enjoy the use of the scoot very much and I could give it a home during the cold months. (Unless Patsy will be offended) I don't want to fight over it or anything but i'll have you know I am an SLC hard roller these days. Let me know the verdict.--TTT

rph said...

Who's bella? Ma bell? Tom Bell? I see. Sound's like Tay would get the most use out of it. Do you have vehicular means to get it up to the big city?

mrs. farlanderz said...

For sure, who do you think I am.

mrs. farlanderz said...

Rich how was your trip back out to the Motherland? I am interested to know what kind of studies you are rollin.

kjs3 said...

Rich, can Taylor pull me around on the long board? :) I call you pick me up in the morning that way from now on.

rph said...

Pull away, friends. I'll expect some sort of injury on Kenny's part. Tay, I'll give you a shout out with details of the procurement of the scooter soon. I've got to give the current holders a heads up. Word. Plus, be expecting an awesome picture form Ukraine on the blog in the near future.

kjs3 said...

I'm confident that I can deliver abrasions at the bare minimum.

Ben said...

bella is a baby: Isabella Ann Harmon 2'6", 22 lbs, 4 teeth, 15 months.

rph said...

Yeah . . . well, I didn't know we were friends any more so . . .

Ben said...

i'm confused