
So I know that rich and ben already have blogs themselves (and probably others), link your personal blog to this one. Anyway, I saw Jake and Hook over the weekend and we discussed the possibility of a blog and so I went ahead with it. I don't have Lance's, Ammon's or Jake's emails so if you do then let them know about this blog. Post a soccer games, escalante trips, a new band you like, pictures old and new, really whatever. Rich, post your engagement picture and Graham post your treasure maps...that sort of thing.
12 comments:
HELP ME LOGAN
Good call Ryan, this blog is going to be so south!
i love the pic
but i can't log on
YES I HAVE A FREEEKIN pASSword
and ryan how do i change my blog name blog is an ugly word but i hate to follow it up with thorne7204 i want something cool like sheeves,smashed rat,or anything of that naaaature
yeah set up is screwy, it seems like there is a delay from when you sign up to when you have full access and can post from your "dashboard." anyway Graham, to change your name to smashed rat just click on "edit profile" and then change your display name. thanks for commenting, this blog is sensASIANal.
rich where are you fag
duane "so south"? did you want me to take it south or were you planing on taking care of that for us.
ryan i fixed my bloger name
Smashed---, you already took this blog south with your blogger name.
Duane how have you been? I know we can take this BLOG so south. when are you coming back to the mother land.
I guess that name is appropriate since you are the owner of the most famous smashed rat incident.
Post a Comment