The show was great. He treated us with favorites such as Get on the Good Foot, I Feel Good, and Living in America. My favorite part of the evening was his closing, ten-minute rendition of Sex Machine. Fellas, I am now fulfilled. I have seen the light. I wish you could have all been there.Thursday, September 21, 2006
Funky good time
It's high time that I make my presence felt on this blog. And since I'm used to making my presence felt by farting and I cant' do that here, I think I will post. Two nights ago Maren and I ascended to the IU auditorium to attend a concert. The visiting artist was none other than the Godfather of Soul, the Hardest Working Man in Show Business, Soul Brother Number 1, James Brown. One word can describe the show gentlemen; funkalicious!!!!
The show was great. He treated us with favorites such as Get on the Good Foot, I Feel Good, and Living in America. My favorite part of the evening was his closing, ten-minute rendition of Sex Machine. Fellas, I am now fulfilled. I have seen the light. I wish you could have all been there.
The show was great. He treated us with favorites such as Get on the Good Foot, I Feel Good, and Living in America. My favorite part of the evening was his closing, ten-minute rendition of Sex Machine. Fellas, I am now fulfilled. I have seen the light. I wish you could have all been there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
No way. isn't he in jail? i just got a MOJO magazine album of the man and i'm re-diggin' him and his gut bucket.
No way dude. He's been clean for that last few years. He's still riding the night train.
Now i'm really jealous.
Post a Comment