
for shizzle - We gots this here cabin in the Timber Lakes (if everyone says its cool so read this post and let me know) - yeah booooyy. It has a hot tub, fireplace, game room with air hockey & foosball tables, sat tv, music, video-DVD library, internet -large wrap around balcony and floor to ceiling picture windows overlooking a valley basin at 7000 ft. It has less rooms (only 5 private rooms) but there should still be plenty of room (game room, front room, etc...) - plus we will be up all night anyways -it'll be $75 per couple as of today - but we have more couples that might want to come and that would lower the price. if you really want a private room - let me know (I got one for you harms since bella gets the special treatment) - plan on $75 for sure if you want a private room and let me know - first come first serve - for everyone else there should be more than enough room to make it work. So come up anytime from noon on - on the 31st of Dec - it will just be chill in the afternoon- watching games, napping, snowmobiling (if anyone has some) movies, sledding, hot tubbin', nintendo whateever, then the party will start around 10:30ish - (poker anyone ?) and a huge breakfast at midnight to welcome the new year - we are talkin eggs, sausages, crepes, waffles, hashbrowns, you name it - We will make food assignments as it gets closer and if you have any other questions shoot me a comment -
peace and kisses - Trai
18 comments:
Put the Knudsens down for 2!!
jake are you on puter right now
Smiths are in.
We'll take a room if they're not already taken.
You better put Rich down for a room. We'll take one if there is any...
Albeit a bit odd, this clamouring for rooms, the Lindsay's want one too.
i want two rooms; becca insists on separate rooms!!
just kidding
I guess the rooms are all taken, guess also the andersen's will see you guys next year!
Yeah, I'll definitely take that room that Knudsen put me down for if that can count as my dibbs.
no more wii!!? :(
Dibbs on the game room!
Dibbs on Duane!!!
So those that don't get private rooms get a discounted price is what I get from your blog...Correct?
that sounds fair, i'll pay extra from my lodging
That works for me too.
Dis the sichation..... The first peeps to claim private rooms were the Knuts, Smiths,Holmes, Harmons, and Lindsays. So to make things fair, if you want the p room it'll be $83 and $60 for others. I think that the place will be big enough to accomidate all in style. If you REALLY want a p-room we can negotiate. Also if you want to invite others, no worries. As of now there are like 20 people in. The price my drop, we'll see. I think that Helene and I will front and yall can pay up later.
How many peoples you want? What about Ammon? Lance?
Jake-
I think that we already have enough people; I was just saying that if you really want to invite someone else you can. I also wanted to ask if eveyone would be interested in renting snowmobile(s)?? For sure though we need to bring some sleds eh?
Post a Comment