I got it after two long hard days of camping out last week at Walmart. A few of you got to see me With "A"-eyes there at the walmizzy during.
Did anyone else get one? or have any interest in one?
Come over for a trial run if you're interested.
Monday, November 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
The Wii seems cool I guess. I would have hired some bums to hang out with me in the PS3 line though. Then you could a least have a few grand from the sale of those while you just wait a bit for Wii supple you normalize. I'll check it out New Years Eve if you bring it but it's up against some stiff competition with Line Rider.
On related news, last week saw some changed to copyright law that seem to make old Nintendo Roms (like the stuff I posted awhile ago) legal. I'm no gamer but it nice to see such fricken old information finally freed. Maybe the copyright system isn't so broken after all... I shouldn't get started.
Yeah and Michael Jackson is going to lose rights to the beatles when it becomes public domain in 2012 according to britain law.
Helene is bringing a projector and I the og nintendo. So bring the Wii and we will have a major new year blast.
i bring video footage of bella's first year
i'll
Yeah, Bella's pretty illin
After the second night, I had to quit playing bowling and tennis for a few days because my arms were so sore from hefting my 12lb hammer. (12oz Wiimote)
Post a Comment