Tuesday, November 07, 2006

for the new year....


I wanted to give er' one a shout out to see who is down for a seroius new year bash. It's like this, Helene found a sweet cabin up in the mountains somewhere outside of Park city. 8 bed rooms, hot tub/pool flat screen, pool and ping pong tables, ie the works. So what we want to know is if we can rally enough peeps together so that it is not too pricy. I believe that it will be $600, So shoot a blog and lets start rallyin. Are you in or should we come up with something different??

21 comments:

Ryan said...

Holmes, you're in right, since your reception is on Dec. 30th. I'll see what Kristen thinks, but sounds good to me.

JBK said...

Rich, are you getting married in the temple?

KNUDSEN x 2 = count us in

Ben said...

it sounds good to me. I don't know if we could get a overnight sitter for bella. If people don't mind her being there, I think that we would be down.
She sleeps all night and is pretty chill.

JBK said...

I mean which temple are you getting married in?

mrs. farlanderz said...

Holmezz
I gave you the blasted information, where be my invite?? From what I see it will be on Dec 30th, is this the case? I think some rod stands and jerky are in order eh....?

p.s. sounds like a lot of you are down. If we get enough people then we'll plan the details and figure what we want to do about eatz and stuff.

Duane said...

Hey, D & I will be in town... If there's still room for us, we'd be interested.

Ryan said...

Duane's in? Well alright! Graham you best be coming so that we can continue the evol-talks.

mrs. farlanderz said...

I'm sayin the more the better....I think it would be amazing to have the crew bustin pool and pong beats till mid morn.

bunjamins said...

A & A are also in. and stoked!

bunjamins said...

I'll bring my wii.

rph said...

Trai: It should have been sent to the address you gave me. Did everybody else get theirs? Let me run the whole prospect by the (soon to be) wife and I'll let you know. Yeah, we forgot to mention on the invite that we are getting married in the LDS temple in St.Paul, Minnesota. But you can tell people we're not if you want to, and that I'm still smoking weed.

mrs. farlanderz said...

Mr. betrothed- I did get the invite; I just had'nt checked my mail.
Helene is waiting for a call back about the cabin beats. I will let you know as the word breaks.

rph said...

Count me in too boys!!

Ryan said...

Rich! Nice.

Ryan said...

We can also watch the Las Vegas Bowl on the 31st and some ape afterwords. Go Cougs.

Ben said...

lv bowl is on the 21st of December.

Duane said...

Yes! Great idea Ryan, Planet of the Apes (the OG, of course) is a perfect movie to watch on New Year's.

(Speaking of apes, your little primate pic reminds me of you!)

graham said...

ape? as long as rich doesn't milk me

rph said...

No promises, Graham.

graham said...

i just want to know who the original milk-man is? any takers?

Ryan said...

Duane, are you saying that I look like I came straight from a chimp. Graham and I are so offended (and anyone else born in the zodiak year of the monkey). Sorry I gots the LV Bowl dates wrong. so yeah, ape's gotta give somehow, somewhere on the eve.