I almost had a heartattack. I told Joe that it was the third best day in my life... 1. becca 2. bella 3. beck (byu's quarterback, for the uninitiated).
So Curtis Brown is in my ward and the bretheren were making absolute fools of themselves on Sunday, things like "thanks man for saving us" and "I was there cheering for you." Anyway, my experience was (kind of like a where were you on 9/11?) that we were driving back from washington and the radio coverage for us started in the 4th quarter. It was Greg Rubell and intermittent mexican fiesta beats. the excitement of the quarter took my full attention off the road and I when the adrenaline had ended, we were on some other interstate, 20 miles in the wrong direction. Anyone know when the rebroadcast is? Go Cougars!
I was in the mall and getting slow updates on ESPN.com. I saw we had the ball with 3 seconds left, then the food court exploded. ESPN followed about 10 seconds later with the confirmation, there was a bomb in the mall.
9 comments:
I almost had a heartattack. I told Joe that it was the third best day in my life...
1. becca
2. bella
3. beck (byu's quarterback, for the uninitiated).
So Curtis Brown is in my ward and the bretheren were making absolute fools of themselves on Sunday, things like "thanks man for saving us" and "I was there cheering for you." Anyway, my experience was (kind of like a where were you on 9/11?) that we were driving back from washington and the radio coverage for us started in the 4th quarter. It was Greg Rubell and intermittent mexican fiesta beats. the excitement of the quarter took my full attention off the road and I when the adrenaline had ended, we were on some other interstate, 20 miles in the wrong direction. Anyone know when the rebroadcast is? Go Cougars!
I was in the mall and getting slow updates on ESPN.com. I saw we had the ball with 3 seconds left, then the food court exploded. ESPN followed about 10 seconds later with the confirmation, there was a bomb in the mall.
i frickin' love the Cougars. I will be celebrating their achievements in Las Vegas on Dec. 21
Question: Did anyone here the radio broadcast and the techie screaming like a little girl in the back right after the TD?
will you actually be going to the game in ras vegasu?
i will be at Sam Boyd Stadium for kick-off with T Allen, DK, and Jordan H.
Yo somos Jelousas pues. Ye cheerais bien para me por favors. tahanks amigo
i will be hitting the game too
Post a Comment