A whole bunch of sheep, and they're pissed off.
Reminds me of the flying murderous rabbit from that monty python skit... count me in.
Mutton Mayhem, what's up! When does it come out?
I think it said march 07 DUANE
D-wayne, I knew you'd want to see this with me. I found out that "Black Sheep" was released in New Zealand which makes a little more sense...Kinda like how it would be "Black Potato" in Idaho or "Black Stoner" in D-wing.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
A whole bunch of sheep, and they're pissed off.
Reminds me of the flying murderous rabbit from that monty python skit... count me in.
Mutton Mayhem, what's up! When does it come out?
I think it said march 07 DUANE
D-wayne, I knew you'd want to see this with me.
I found out that "Black Sheep" was released in New Zealand which makes a little more sense...Kinda like how it would be "Black Potato" in Idaho or "Black Stoner" in D-wing.
Post a Comment