Thursday, October 25, 2007

Linkedin

No I'm not talking the missing link. I have already sent some of you an e-vite(sweet word) to join my business network if you didn't get the e-vite it's because I don't have your email. the more people the more power in the network or the more use. This might be a good way for some of the crew to meet contacts/people who work in their fields. My first thought of linkedin was uhh but now I'm seeing why it could be good even if not now some time soon. I like the thought of being able to help any of you meet someone who could help you find a job, make a business deal, or just some good advice. For example my brother-in-law works for SWlaw in SLC maybe Ben has a question about getting a job at his firm or maybe Ryan wants to ask Don about IHC because he is on the board. Post your email if you want. Let me know what you think.

Build it before you need it.

There is no "I" in empire.

7 comments:

graham said...

Lance and rich are in! nice

p.s. Soccer tonight 8pm sorry out of state crew we wish you were here to partake

bunjamins said...

bunjamins gmail punto com

Ryan said...

Graham, your linkedin recommendation is nepotizastic!

Duane said...

There is also no "Q" in empire.

kjs3 said...

So, having a baby gets the number five comment spot on a post with Rich in some hugs and Linkedin gets an entry of its own. Word.

graham said...

well kenny do to the public nature of this blog i didn't want to share too much

rph said...

There is no "D" in empire.