Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Wilcox's 5th 91-92

I'll post 'em all soon. There are four people I can't name in this pic:

1. Blue shirt, pissed face on the third row, right next to Wilcox.
2. Blonde kid on my left and Chris Hill's Right.
3. White "United States Olympics TShirt, right behind me.
4. The girl in the front, not Michelle or Heidi.

8 comments:

kjs3 said...

That class reads like a fricken A-list.

Ryan said...

Kenny, were over 2 bills in elementary?

Ryan said...

Aaron Tenney is the blond and that blue shirt kid's last name i think was Butler.

No wonder i tried my first cigarette, joined my first (and last) gang, and clothes-lined people for kicks all in the first grade. Go Grizzlies!

rph said...

Jesse Hull!!!!

kjs3 said...

I reached my mass peak soon after this pic. I'm currently making a comeback though.

bunjamins said...

It is Aaron Tenney! I don't remember the Butler kid. Anyone else know any names? Ammon? Trai?

graham said...

soccer tonight

Ryan said...

what do you suppose B.J. Ford's looking at?

I wonder where the likes of Mauricio, T.J., Jesse and Cole ended up.

I can't get over how great this class was.