Monday, September 17, 2007

One Year of the Blog



September 17th marks one year of the "Motto? I thought you said Vato!" Blog, and Google ran some analytics for me (since June 1st).

International representation. Had I done this earlier we would have had some dots in AAASHIA.

Who's scopin' us in (the) Singapore? (Rich with or without "the"?) and Miami?

"Big" city is representing better than little city.

This blog is so much more "north" than "south" (contrary to Duane's prediction in the second comment ever)

The first comment ever was "Help me LOGAN" by trailor park.

Buns, hands down, had the most video spam posted on the blog.

Graham and Hershey were the first mugs up on the screen.

"Snow Biz" was the post with the most comments, 24, but only 3 actually went on the camping trip.

13 comments:

bunjamins said...

I was wondering if you had been running analytics, pretty sweet numbers, but there are less visits than I expected. 900 is probably almost all us! Post some more numbers, I'd love to see it.

I resented so i counted, I have 8 vids posted, Ryan has 9, Kenny has 8. Although 1 of Kenny's he said posted for B.H. Now you may want to start up about definitions of "video spam" but either way these numbers don't deserve a "hands down"

bunjamins said...

edit: 900 since June 1 is about 8 visits a day, nearly once a day per concher.

Ryan said...

Bun, mine wasn't spam, it was all solicited.

kjs3 said...

k3 can't spam. It's an oxymoron. Oil and water dude, oil and water.

bunjamins said...

So you are both biggots. In that case none of mine were spam. So we're cool, Ryan print a retraction.

Ryan said...

it's just that shawshank mini-mall clip was so lame and you said you were on the floor! But we're on a tangent here...it is a shout out for the blog.

graham said...

I'm all with the blog. I'm not in with other people seeing it due to fag links from other blogs. is there any way to block links from other blogs? this is one good reason for me not give up any sweet bits.

go norte

graham said...

yea maybe once a month or even once a year i might look at some other blogs but i just don't like the fact that some "random" can come rolling in.

PASSWORD ANYONE?

bunjamins said...

Private may be the way to go, I'm down.

Ben said...

public, bun

mrs. farlanderz said...

I have to agree; the blog has been good to us. Ryan props to you and everyone for keeping this crew alive.... I mean we talkin flea market.

Ryan said...

Where's Ammon...to South for the blog? (those Hawaii hits were mine)

we'll take the video spam and password issues to the polls on the right?

Duane said...

Thanks for the blogging admin Ry. Keep us posted on the analytics, it's pretty cool to see. I'll try to swing more hits from the East Side.