Thursday, September 27, 2007

Who voted "no password"

No worries if your wife or your parents need to give you the O.K. before you read the blog i can give them the password or you could because you will have it too. I'm not saying that your loved ones can not or should not read the blog they are welcome. My concern is for people like Sam Ray, Kelli Lobendawn(spelling?), or Irish Mike. Maybe that is me being a D but after all you guys voted me in the top five D's (underground word). The only reason i made the top five is because Lance voted. Witch pushed me up to number 5 not number 6 where i belong.

11 comments:

kjs3 said...

Ben meant 'aye'!

kjs3 said...

BTW, I'm down with passwords. Then Joe won't read this.

Joe, sorry. From about 15min afterwards to the present I've felt bad about it. :(

bunjamins said...

Smashed, looks like we were both right and the pink is just a special edition check this out:
http://www.thescooterlounge.com/
&
http://scootinoldskool.wordpress.com/2007/07/06/its-official-stellas-back/

graham said...

yes bun you came with some good info and backed it up well nice work.

graham said...

I just found out you don't even need a password to keep all of us and our loved ones safe you can set it so only people who got/get the e-vite can log on no password needed. ya'all may not care but untill action is taken to keep me and my family safe i'm boycotting.

Ryan said...

you already got an e-vite.

kjs3 said...

If there's no pass then anyone can read it. It just may not be found through the blogger directory. AKA, what we have now.

Ben said...

you guys are sissies

Ryan said...

Exactly Kenny, I'm quite certain Kelly and Sam Ray have picked some other "threats-to-high-school-order" to go castrate with their belts.

The only way people find our blog other than us is from links to our blog. The only links to our blog that I know of are Bun and Holmes.

Has Graham already boycotted? If so then maybe we just leave it as is. As for know, in attempts to lure him back I've made this blog available to authors only and no password is necessary (though you do have to be signed in to your google account). Excuse the technicality. Where's Ammon? He and Merrill are the only crew members that won't be able to see the blog because they never registered (but they never check it anyway).

This has been my least favorite commment.

graham said...

ryan i was never gone
as for the password i don't really care one way or another but i did get people talking

bunjamins said...

I removed the link a while back(maybe 2-3 months)