Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Grandview Picture Spam

I understand that only Kenny, Taylor, Ryan, Ammon and I went to Grandview, and I already posted the 5th grade wilcox pic, but there are quite a few nostalgic gems in the rest of these pictures. I've got higher quality scans of these and much more if anyone's interested.

My only regret at the Grandview was that I didn't fight the 3rd grade color change. It was 1990 and the bulls were right at the beginning of their dynasty, Michael Jordan was the shee and for some reason our school let us take a vote on what our new school colors should be. We then said goodbye to some pretty rad orange-with-brown-grizzlies tshirts and traded them for all sorts of junk. Now Provo school district is planning on closing Grandview Elementary (with some opposition); so fellow Grizzlies go live the memories while you can, maybe Ammon can get us in again for some carpeted basketball or indoor?


-?'s: who are the two guys next to Daniel Cook?








-?'s: Boy in blue and white next to Miss Nielsen, girl far left third row, girl next to Josh Boulter.







-?'s: Top right-behind me, cocktail shirt in the middle, blue sweater







-?'s: Far left top, both ends on 3rd row, black girl, redshirt








Scott Rasmussen had pumps, Brett Barrus sportin' xj9000's
'?'s: none, know em all in this one.

9 comments:

graham said...

Bun nice find too bad i wasn't around.

see you at soccer tonight mark will be back.

when is jacob back?

bunjamins said...

Jacob on 29th I believe

rph said...

I have this image of Ben standing up and fighting agains the color change because of his strong morals. It's moving.

JBK said...

yo! I'm in London today and head to Rome tomorrow then back to the Netherlands THEN home. Buns is correct I think, the 29th.

Ryan said...

Girl next to Boulter I think was Stephanie? not sure.

Top-left in Wiscombe's class...i think his last name was Nolt but Rich should know, he lived on the corner of his street across from the Roschers.

Redshirt is Brandon Bascom isn't it? Dude, overall I'm not much help. Send me the captions sometime though.

I forgot that Bun, Me, Tray and Ammon were in Ms. Blazzard's class together...How come I don't have one memory from that class?

I always thought it was cruel that my parents put me into some double-bar HUGE effin glasses. But Prestwich and Dewitt had them too. Wait, maybe that's no consolation.

bunjamins said...

http://flickr.com/photos/26872498@N00/1432698645/

bunjamins said...

Chirs Nord, I didn't recognize him at first, I remember he brought a record of some "fish heads" song to class for show and tell and sang the whole thing. 'eat them up yum'

rph said...

That's right; Chris Nord.

bunjamins said...

correction: Bryan Nord