I was on the SA forums checking out a thread on best commercials ever:
Then I saw this reply to that commercial that someone had ingeniously mixed with a clip from shawshank, I was on the floor!
If you get through those and still think I'm funny you can check out a little background at wikipeds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Dammit Ben! Now I've got that song in my head.
it's just like...it's just like...
Dude, were you really on the floor?
I thought it was an understood rule to leave crappy video posts comment free.
Why didn't you come to soccer Ben?
not really on the floor but I don't know if i've laughed that hard in a long time. That is until Kristy and I watched "Wizard People, Dear Reader" synched with sorcerer's stone last night. (not family friendly)
Sorry Kenny. I've tried that practice, but then today at work I just started hearing "it's just like, it's just like a mini-mall" in my head. I had to express my consternation.
Don't worry Ben, I'm willing to wade through these videos as long as there's a good QVC level one now and then.
Post a Comment