Winter camping is on.
If you can handle it, like lay'in down your scooter and surfing it.
We are planing to go the 2nd and 3rd of Feb that is in a week. We should meet at Knudsen's or Pasty's house around 12 noon fri. that should give us enough time to get behind Y mount befor dark. We could get pizza or something befor we head. I know Jake,Ryan and B.A./fess said they were in let me know if the rest of you are in?
No school backpaks or cover-alls
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
24 comments:
will you have the gas-soaked rag??
All backpacks and cover-alls, I dont want re-do...I want recreation.
well after that $|_|}|~\$.
I can't wait, I'm bringing a backpack full of dinty more and a bag of finger jelly.(you;ve tried the dip hot, have you tried it cold?)
Graham, I think it's pretty messed up that you call your mom Pasty.
Ryan, are you bringing exploding fruit cocktail?
gas-soaked rags for sure
Rich you are right I don't call her Patsy I call her Muno
Mf doon are you at work and can i come visit
MF Doon, what does the MF sand for? just curious.
m fricker
Mehdul Feyse, a gymn pet usually bred for ferocity and guile.
I have a class that gets out at 12:40. Can you work with me?
leave early, its just the "U"
K3 you need to be in provo at 12 with all your gear ready!!
call me back
i don't think that I'll come but I am thinking about sending Bella
Guys, how many are in so far, I am planning on bringing a tent, hopefully a six man dome but I think I can pack bigger! I'm going to my wife's parents tonight to look at all their tents and make selection.
Six dudes, one tent. Are you in?
oh i'm in
Four (4) so far.
I told Jared about it, he MAY be interested.
I got a tent big enough for us all and it's not too heavy. Maybe Jek could bring the two man for our gear?
fellas, count me out...maybe next year.
dudes count me out ... maybe never; as the acting father figure I don't want to ruin your trip
Benjamin, if you ever need a kidney, let me know
Is Ryan really out?
Sorry dogs...I would like to go but I have several things I can't miss on both Fri and Sat.
have fun on your trip boys!!
Post a Comment