Thursday, January 11, 2007

Bend it like Hook...I mean Beckham



Graham told me that Becks will be playing for LA Galaxy. Adu is with Real Salt Lake for probably only this season. Anyone up for some games? Good times for MLS...

9 comments:

Ben said...

I live very close to RES. I'm done for a couple.

graham said...

how come no one comments any more this is one of the best blogs ever

bunjamins said...

First of all, Smashed, you didn't comment either.

Ry, I'd be down, I'll have to take a look at the schedule, is it time to buy? If not, let me know when it is time to purchase...I'll be prepared.

Ryan said...

I haven't been commenting because i've been doing stats homework...which reminds me. the other day at some statistical data about wrist girth. Bun, you would have found it fascinating.

Ryan said...

I know I won't be doing a season pass deal or anything. All I do know is that there are group rates when you go 20+ peeps, those tickets range from $13 up.

http://web.mlsnet.com/t121/tickets/

graham said...

i will be in

Who is in for some winter camping
Ryan And Jake said they might be rock'in
We are thinking to go soon
CREW ONLY
sorry Pete and friends no-go
maybe that sounds a little "D"-ish?
We might be able to make an exception or two

JBK said...

we are all about d-ish

Ryan said...

still no schedule for '07, but now this year might be the last. yikes...or maybe they'll play on the geneva graveyard, even better. Does that make them Real Vineyard?

Ryan said...

September 19th is the day Beckham rolls into town...it's hard for me to know what my schedule is...but i think i want to buy tickets early anyway...group rates start at 20 people...who's in? Kristen and I make two.