Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Our 2nd wedding


Here is a picture from my "legitimate" wedding that happened last week. My family came from Japan and the U.S. to attend the festivities. The food was good: we had lobster, crab, shark fin, oysters, sashimi, shrimp, and some others. Things are cool in Taiwan.

12 comments:

bunjamins said...

Lance, I wish I could have been there.

Oh, hey we're going winter camping next week, you should come. But you'd probably die since I hear you aren't very good at packing for trips.

kjs3 said...

So I've been lied to for over two years? I feel sick.

graham said...

Lance,
You look good

graham said...

how do post a freekin blog

rph said...

Graham, was that a question?

Ryan said...

quaff muff.

graham said...

sorry Rich the last english class i took was Brown's I counld'nt learn with the stench going on

rph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rph said...

Yeah, neither you or Rhett.

mrs. farlanderz said...

Lance-
When is your skinny BI coming back?? Helene and I are trppin.

Ryan said...

BI = Body Index

JBK said...

i like all of your translations ryan, keep it up