I think I'm gonna get my dad a headlight headlamp for Christmas. I was just gonna go to Recreation Outlet but I remember Graham and Jacob talking about them. So, any advice? I'm thinking LED for longer life.
I just bought two of those spelunking headlights earlier this week: one for me, and the second for my pappy's x-mas gift! (Great minds think alike, K3)
I got the LED one. It's bright and I've heard that it'll last a lot longer. I got them for $25 a pop at some gadgets store in the mall. An excellent gift idea.
7 comments:
im me kenny if its cool.
LED for sure. At first I thought you were talking car headlight...nice.
I just bought two of those spelunking headlights earlier this week: one for me, and the second for my pappy's x-mas gift! (Great minds think alike, K3)
I got the LED one. It's bright and I've heard that it'll last a lot longer. I got them for $25 a pop at some gadgets store in the mall.
An excellent gift idea.
You should just get him the 6D Mag-lite instead
The spelling mistake was really fixed for Rich, just through Jake.
Ooo, big Ken would be rollin' so hard with the Mag. Serious crack downs. That would be titties huh Ryan?
Post a Comment