
I was wondering if any of you conchers are thinking about purchasing a season pass this year?? I am going to score one at the Canyons. We can score a pass for $350 until nov 12th and then the price goes up. I am getting the pass through a college rep. It is for anyone up to 25yrs of age and if older you need at least 6 credit hours at any school. Blog me if you are feelin some bout it snow freshies.
10 comments:
Snowboarding is whack! Curling and competition snowman making ya heard!
I'm working on it.
Have'nt you heard, the word is I now ski.....
ski is in
i might be in if the dollar can roll in we shall see
skiing rails is like using chopsticks and the landing is kind of like baton twirling.
Chopsticks!? Okay, I'm in!
i would be interested, but with my current weight being close to 260 I'm frightened that I would pose a great hazard to myself and to other participants.
Yo Trai, you hoisted the scoot yet?
I could be in if the canyons would allow paintball guns up on the slopes. Then we hit it james bond dr. no style.
From chort with love,
ben
RichARD I am provo bound this very evening for that little BI scoot. Am I in for a treat?
Oh yeah dogg!! Ok, the trick with the scoot is that it has to be kick started. So put the key in, flip on the ignition switch and start kicking. This could take quite a while depending on how long it has been since it has been used or how cold it is etc. But it will start and should take progressively less time henceforth. Let me know if you have any difficulties.
Post a Comment