
So if you are down with some spooky love say yeah.... I would like to know if all yall are plannin on it or not. A simple blog or a shout out will be good. Also who has games? If you do please bring some. The other matter of biz is the scary flick. Any suggestions....Let me know. I think we should get together around 8.
11 comments:
the harmones will be there at ocho. We may have to duck out early depending on the condition of the muppett, but I'm sure that we'll last
until at least ten.
muppitt? jim henson lovers help me out
Ocho works for us. So are we doing dress-ups? and muppett is the correct form B-harmones.
Ry-Guy I plan to dress; I still don't know as what but nontheless.... If you want you can if not it's all good
p.s. I will have the nintendo present; if you feel so inclined, bring some cartrages- and I don't mean your smokes.
Tay, where is your Slicka Pad? and do i need my concealed weapon?
A piece is mandatory...j/k We live at 208 N State St. #4 (Drive like you're going to the capitol, take your first right-200 N- I think it is called East Capitol Bulv.)
Smiths are in. Don't think I'll be dressing though. :( sorry.
I can do some guac or and chips? We'll bring something.
Muhpphit, I believe. I can't wait to see the only second generation crew yet in existence on this sphere. (Not for long)
Andersen's see ya tomorrow. Sa ika-walong oras ayos lang sa amin (ocho...O.K.!) I could bring a selection of my hitchcock collection (maybe rear window, 49 steos) they aren't really scary but the suspense is killer.
let's do something for real scary. I haven't seen skeleton key. Grudge or Ring 2 would be good too.
Ben: Is that pilipino rap?
Trailor says bring blankets. Maybe some pillows too.
Post a Comment