
MadLib was a little hazy-minded last night and was caught saying "Let's do that one about money," only a couple minutes after doing the one about money. After looking at these pictures I am definately jelous of his huge amber ring, I told Kristy what I really wanted was an amber ring for a wedding band.

Left to right: J. Rocc, MED (medaphor), PB Wolf, Percee P, Wildchild. Everyone was dabbling into the crazy red magic last night.

Jake, Wayne, and James watching J Rocc. & PB Wolf
4 comments:
Whacha talkin bout lil' city? Fool don't ya know who we be!!?
J Dilla is one silly cat. I think he just got a hold of Logic Pro and fooled around with it for like a month and called it an album. some tight beats but hard to listen straight through.
i wish that i could have heard the one about the money
Post a Comment