Helene mentioned that we might be able to get together at her parents place in Provo. She thought Tuesday night ( the 24th) would work. How does this sound to you? Would it be better to meet at a restaurant? shoot me some thoughts!
Sorry for all the confusion, the new plan is to meet at Helene's parents house on Thurs @ 7. We will have food and games and stuff. Low key, show up if you can. If you don't know how to get here the address is 1778 Oregon Ave. (Just east of the juvenile center off the old hi-way to springville.)
9 comments:
Let us know what day will work best for you...we're in.
Love to, we'll plan on it.
I would like to join . . . if we can plan a time, I can arrange for b and pierre to spend time elsewhere . . .
Dogs,
I haven't planned a specific time yet. I'll lock somethin down in the next week and shoot you a time and place to see if it twill work.
ya dig!?
Helene mentioned that we might be able to get together at her parents place in Provo. She thought Tuesday night ( the 24th) would work. How does this sound to you? Would it be better to meet at a restaurant? shoot me some thoughts!
Tay, You still shooting for Tuesday the 24th? That night is no good for anymore...I could go Wednesday?
Ryan,
Sorry dog, we planned for Tues. I just read your post today. We are getting together at 7.
where are you getting together at? I might be able to make it late.
Ryan (and others),
Sorry for all the confusion, the new plan is to meet at Helene's parents house on Thurs @ 7. We will have food and games and stuff. Low key, show up if you can. If you don't know how to get here the address is 1778 Oregon Ave. (Just east of the juvenile center off the old hi-way to springville.)
Post a Comment