Thursday, December 11, 2008

You need to see this

4 comments:

graham said...

That video never gets old.
glad to see some blog action.
Nice work! rph? code name?

Duane said...

Agreed... I replayed this one several times and am still crying...

So rph, I see you've made a couple posts recently. Is this your attempt to revive the blog? Just the other day you said this blog was dead to you.

rph said...

My favorite thing to do is to seek back to just a second before he gets drilled and watch it in quick succession over and over again.

RPH = pretty much my initials.

Duane, well, I was a little bitter since my last posting got a pretty cold shoulder, but then I found some pretty worthy stuff.

Ryan said...

When I got home I finally watched it with sound. Why when people get wasted is it still so great?