Sunday, October 26, 2008

Memories

So I was walking home from hometeaching today and started thinking about my favorite Mr. Webb quotes.

Speaking about the drains in the men’s room at Catalina Island: “They’re probably clogged with axillary and pubic hair.”

After approaching our group one day in class: “Oh, oh my hell . . . If you have to fart then go to the bathroom. I have to air out this room everyday after class because of you guys.

After I farted in line at the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland: “In these closed quarters . . . that’s horrible.”

Describing what happened in our dorm room at Catalina Island one night: “A flatus fight, my friend.”

When Ammon, Ryan, and I were lying on the grass at Catalina Island and farting: “Don’t you dare! Most teachers don’t have to put up with this kind of shit.”

Feel free to share some of your favorites.

4 comments:

bunjamins said...

Finally a blog revival! I really wish I would have been on that Catalina trip, sounds like it was the best.

rph said...

There were many classic moments on that trip. Another which included Dallin nearly getting killed by an owl.

kjs3 said...

I want to hear again about the time Harmon got hit with a pencil on a zit and thought he got stabbed in the back.

rph said...

Yeah, I guess we should also point out that a lot of freaking sweet stuff happened back in Provo while Ryan, Ammo, and I were chilling on the island.