Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ah, Good Times

This article, sent to me by my brother Rob, brought back some good memories.

"What's the worst that could happen: She won't want to go to the dance with me?"

I still cannot believe how awesome we were.

9 comments:

rph said...

By the way, what is up with all of the "draft" posts left by K3?

kjs3 said...

You ruined Lilly's womanhood.
And, I second that we were "frickin sweet".

kjs3 said...

Where are you seeing "draft" posts?

Ryan said...

Lilly may be alright, Malquist's womanhood and childhood was ruined.

rph said...

Go look in the posting section where you can see all of the old posts.

kjs3 said...

I found what you meant. I must have been messing around with settings in a post and didn't realize I was saving drafts. I just deleted everyones.

rph said...

Frickin idiot.

graham said...

"frickin sweet" is right who is going to write the book?

rph said...

Well, Graham, I believe that out of all of us you had the literary streak.