Saturday, January 19, 2008

R & R in DC


Hey bros, just thought that I would give you a little update. I'm posting this from the Harrell residence in Arlington, Virginia, where Maren and I have been since Tuesday. I came here for an interview and to look at apartments and we've been staying with Rick and Danielle and having a sweet time. Here we are at the White House in our man strength. Peace out.

8 comments:

Duane said...

quaff muff

Ryan said...

You guys aren't rockin' it sugar bear are you?

rph said...

Yesh.

graham said...

looking good!
seeing this pic gives me hope for more crew moments.

rph said...

Oh yeah dogg. There will be a rival crew on the East coast.

graham said...

are your plans to be in D.C. for long? What will you be doing there?

bunjamins said...

Rich Holmes Shootin' down nukes at the Department of Energy, sounds exotic. Do you keep Duane and misses up at night with exotic smells?

rph said...

A flatus fight my friend.