Thursday, July 12, 2007

This one is for you Ryan


This is a picture I took tonight. The sign says "Bank NRB". I noticed this sign back in 2004 and always wanted to take a picture of it. If you don't know what NRB means you can ask Ryan.

10 comments:

bunjamins said...

ryan, enlighten us.

Ryan said...

Bun, if anyone should know what NRBin' it up means, it is you.

kjs3 said...

;)

Duane said...

Let's put it this way Bun: If a guy were sitting down at this bank and he suddenly had to stand up, he wouldn't.

rph said...

Soooo south Duane, sooo south.

bunjamins said...

I resorted to the urban dictionary, man was I ever embarrased!

Ryan said...

I liked the alternative spellings.

Nerb.

en are bee.

Quite the dictionary.

Ryan said...

Let's put it this way Bun: If guy were riding on a bus, he'd put his bag on his lap.

And if he didn't have a bag, he wouldn't go looking for one.

rph said...

What does DoubleBagIt have to do with it? Is this a question for Graham?

bunjamins said...

Let's put it this way Bun: if this guy were soaking up rays on his belly, and needed to roll or risk burning...he wouldn't.

But, if he was concerned about melanoma, his only solution would be a mad dash for the pool.