I just wanted to say that I got shot in the throat last night by a paint ball gun. Right on the Adam's Apple. It really wasn't too bad so it lessens any regret of jacking people in high school. It would be tight to get together with the crew for some paintball capture the flag or something.
...That's all.
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
i have a gun and i'm ret
Sorenson?
I am down. I have always wanted to do some paint ballin but have never been out. I think my brother in law has some goods that he might be down to let me use. Let me know. Kenny yo livin in the BIG CITY
For real, let's see if we can round up some gear.
To be clear, I was playing paintball with the ward. It wasn't some drive by.
we should play urban paintball. 4th South and State
i know some good spots to play one in Lehi. Outside in the trees is the best the paintball "course"
is not as fun. let me know im in
Henny yo, I thought that some random drive by happened and you were shot in the throat. Just ward fun eh? I think that I will most likely be unable to play until after the end of the semester. I am barely keepin afloat right now. But count me in come graduation!
p.s. How was Mos??
Mos was delightful. I can't do anything 'til after the semester either but anyone who may have connections with gear should call 'em in.
I went ballin' once with a narly f-word spouting crew. It made me want laser tag. little CITY anyone? (does laser tag even exist anymore?)
I'd paintball if there were deers and beers and such...like Lehi sounds good.
Post a Comment