Monday, March 12, 2007

There's no elephant in here!!

So, is it ok for me to acknowledge the love and care between Ben and Rich? Can I count on a huge fight in my backyard at some future BBQ? Maybe you can live in the same town and become a cool Capulet/Montague thing? Then maybe Graham and I can start hating each other too since I didn't go camping. That'll just be the start but we can escalate things.

Good times, very healthy.

Seriously though, was I still on the mish when something went down?

P.S. Graham, jk about us having beef. We could start a fake fight like the weed thing but we'd have to take a break from the feud when I license that patent 'cause I'll owe you 10% but then we could start fighting again. ;)

Where has Graham been anyway?

10 comments:

rph said...

Yeah, ben took a crap on the hood of my car and I've never forgiven him. Oh wait, that was Lance on Scott Ashton's car . . . and on Laubaugh.

bunjamins said...

I can't forgive Rich for the 20 oz cup of hot nacho cheese that hit my croch and spooged up and left burn scars on my face. Oh, that was T.A. or robby or rick...I just don't like Rich because he would always get drunk with the fatburgers and then come to church with a halo on his head.

rph said...

Jealous!

graham said...

k3 i'm here and I have a new idea you should take a look at. I have been looking into wind energy.
Not that i care too much about the environment or anything i just think there is a market for it. Not like it would help the environment anyway but these people like GE ect. need some PR projects to pour money into. Lets talk.

Anonymous said...

Actually, it all started when Ben and Rich started a company call "GT Maintenance". It just went sour from there...

kjs3 said...

I'm down with the wind energy I guess. I'm not sure windmills are all they're cracked up to be though, unless they are really moving almost all the time.

Other energy related things you might want to check out are EEstor's new ultracapacitor and some awesome stuff being done with Sterling engines driven geothermally.

Anonymous said...

"GT Maintenance" also ended with the lives of Ben(Kenny) and Rich(Graham) when during a PR stunt to popularize geothermally powered windmills, a propeller blade broke off and decapitated the both of them.

Ryan said...

Hmmm. Ben Anderson was that you?

Ryan said...

(s.p.)

graham said...

no one even reads this any more