Sunday, February 04, 2007

Keepin toasty in the 10 below




Here are some pics, it was fun but we missed you all.

15 comments:

bunjamins said...

The blue plastic you see in the background was the last thing to go on the fire before we left, keeping the tradition alive.

Ryan said...

based on the first pic...you were all constipated on the way up.

JBK said...

how do you figure ryan?

Ryan said...

the wincing and grimaces...

Ryan said...

is there talk of a second outing?

bunjamins said...

A second outing, sure I'm in. But cars will have to be much more involved. I say diamond fork!

graham said...

im in

graham said...

i say hope camp ground it is a mile hike max

"lets put all the fire wood it is tarp and carry it"

bunjamins said...

The Firewood Hammock was a great move, it only took us a few rotations through crew and a few blistered hands.

But will Patsy let us use the croquet set again, if so I'll get together a couple extra balls and mallets.

Ben said...

I hope that someone will use my Diamond Fork urination technique

bunjamins said...

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/3514/benharmonoe3.jpg

Ben said...

that is a fabulous work of art. I want to print that onto a shirt or mug.

Ben said...

i now have a family blog: www.bbbharmon.blogspot.com; come join our family

bunjamins said...

BenBeccaBella?

Ben said...

yesss